After a long discussion with yourself, you have come to the conclusion that your venture needs field service management software. Given today’s swiftly moving, digitized world, the need for one is indeed high. Automation has transitioned from being a luxury to a necessity. For a service management venture, there are a number of aspects each task involves. Starting from deploying, to allocating resources, monitoring the job, and up until billing; each such module can’t be dealt with manually!
To maintain efficiency in the workflow, and manage the various requirements smoothly, FSM software is employed. It is only natural to think twice, even thrice, before spending money on a service such as FSM software. While a tool will be necessary to upgrade the services your service management venture provides, there are certain questions you should ask yourself prior to buying one:
1) Is The Tool Worth The Money?
Most of the FSM tools available today are paid. While some may believe investing on software isn’t necessary, the smart lot tends to consider otherwise.
2) How Useful Is The Tool For My Venture?
Features that automate job deployment, data collection and storage etc. will be of great help for a service management venture.
3) Is There Healthy ROI?
Expenses made have to be earned back. The software should help work better, bring in a larger audience, and return the investments put in.
4) How Will My Venture Use The Software’s Features?
FSM software has a number of features. Take QuikAllot for an example, right from mail integration to instant billing; there are a number of useful features. However, do they go well with your venture? That’s more important.
Once these questions have been answered, and you have decided that a job management tool will assist your business; it’s time to analyze the requirements for field service management software:
1) Managing Work Orders: User-sent requests are what drive a service management firm. The need for fixing a broken tap or repairing an HVAC system is generated and stored as a work order. A manual approach will see you jot down work orders and assign them by yourself. Software however does this at a much faster rate. QuikAllot, the best field service management software today, is equipped to handle any number of work orders in the most efficient manner.
2) Customer-Side Management: Customer satisfaction is the biggest prize every business works towards. Keeping the user updated with job status, providing live updates, and generating invoices immediately are some of the best ways customer satisfaction can be achieved. This is why QuikAllot comes with modules to update task and executive status as notifications, keep the user updated real-time, and provide a smooth billing experience.
3) Job Scheduling: The main purpose of using tools is for speeding up processes that are otherwise slow when done manually. Keeping this in mind, QuikAllot has been developed with the stellar feature of Outlook integration. With one task assignment email from the customer, job information gets extracted directly and this speeds up the deployment process by several times! From scheduling to assigning, the complete process gets enhanced and is done in the matter of a few minutes.
4) Managing Dispatch: There is often a communication gap between field executives, customers, and office-side personnel. To prevent miscommunication from creating any problems, QuikAllot comes equipped with a system to facilitate contact between customers, executives and officials. This makes managing dispatch incredibly simple and efficient.
5) Technician Routing: A problem faced by field executives is finding the job location. Sometimes, verbal communication of the address isn’t enough. This is what makes GPS routing paramount for the FSM industry. QuikAllot is equipped with GPS to enhance navigation, and provide field-side workers with the necessary ease. This doesn’t just help them find out work locations, but also saves time. With the field service management app for workers, they can travel in a jiffy!
6) Resource Management: Jobs like carpentry; plumbing and electrical services require equipments and resources. From pipes to wooden planks to wires, a technician should be able to avail and manage these easily, without hampering the job. This is why resource management is highly prioritized in QuikAllot, and does the same with top-notch efficiency.
7) Inventory Management: While some resources have to be bought, some are too expensive and infrequently used to buy, and hence are rented. Managing these resources has to be done effectively to avoid unnecessary costs piling up, and also provide field executives with tools as and when needed. The stellar field service management software QuikAllot comes with neat modules for managing resources and keeping inventory.
8) Invoicing: The cherry on top is billing, the last and most important part of any business. Invoicing is a process that customers wish to be done with quickly. While speed is one factor, safety and quality matter too. This is why the invoicing systems in QuikAllot generate bills immediately, while also storing records of the job and providing a clear, transparent transactional experience to the user.
Job management services are growing by the day. Today we see food, grocery delivery, shipping services etc. increasing in demand. Get your venture up in the skies with the best FSM software in the game, QuikAllot! Keeping in mind the current trends and need, this software has been carefully designed. Want to try a demo? Contact us today and see the beauty for yourself!